Long-term operational assistance from a proven leader in asset management
Ongoing operations, such as plants or factories, require tools and equipment to run. Our sustaining operations programs include providing comprehensive tool and fleet solutions to these facilities. With operations centers located strategically across North America, AMECO has the capability to provide ongoing support to any operation. We provide the reliable full services of a single point of contact, along with the vast range of capabilities that only a major company can provide.
Our support programs enable you to redirect your resources to your core business. We have decades of experience in comprehensive management services for a variety of markets and industries, including industrial plants, manufacturing facilities, distribution warehouses, refineries, and mining sites. We shape our programs to your needs, ensuring you get the level of support you need. AMECO optimizes your operation by improving utilization, operational performance, and service levels, while our predictable cost structure means reduced overhead and better consistency so you can focus on your core capabilities.
If you need a box of nails or a 150-ton crawler crane, we can provide it when and where you need it, along with everything else that will help your facility achieve success. We will support you with 24/7 availability, decades of experience, an uncompromised commitment to safety, and access to our global network of suppliers.
By taking advantage of a customized program with AMECO, your facility can:
- Rightsize your fleet with an improved return on assets
- Reduce operating expenses and a lower total installed cost
- Enhance cost control and cost predictability
- Improve productivity
- Single point of contact
- Refocus of resources on core competencies
- Reduce capital expenditure for mobile equipment/fleet
- Stabilize operating expense
AMECO’s customizable tool programs reduce risk and uncertainty while guaranteeing you have the tools and supplies you need, when you need them:
- Enhance craft productivity
- Eliminate poorly maintained tools and non-productive wait times
- Utilize advanced software technology for tool control and management
- Minimize tool repair costs through use of an on-site tool room attendant
- Reduce administrative costs related to purchasing, accounting, and auditing
- Consolidate and control freight costs
- Eliminate costs and increase in inventory through removal of materials with no-buyback charges