OnSite IQ is AMECO’s unique combination of the people, processes, and technology that keep your site work – ready. The experience and expertise AMECO brings to a project can deliver more efficiency, transparency, and strategic insight to almost any project.
Simply let go.
In addition to providing Site Services® on an individual basis for any or all your project needs, AMECO offers managed programs that make staying work-ready even easier.
Our managed programs provide the ultimate in flexibility and hassle-free provisioning for projects and workforces of any size — from limited-scope projects with very specific needs to handling Site Services for your entire enterprise.
Strategic Benefits of Managed Site Services
Beyond eliminating unnecessary hassle by having your Site Services managed on your site or in your facilities, using a managed program from AMECO such as StrikeForce or NextStep provides strategic benefits to your business, such as:
- Reducing your man-hour cost
- Increasing individual accountability
- Improving cost control management
- Attaining better inventory control and material management
- Optimizing labor and tool efficiency usage
- Enjoying a hassle-free supply chain
- Relying on rapid response – quick & reliable mobilization when you need it
Our managed programs take unnecessary tasks off your hands and keep you from having unnecessary personnel on site who are at risk of an injury or incident. Our trained Site Services staff can also augment your internal safety practices by providing PPE, safety gear, training, and inspection.
Supply Chain Made Easy
To make ordering, tracking, and reporting easy, we offer digital portals with each managed program rollout.
- Flexible: Enter orders online or in person
- Streamlined: Electronic purchase order processing and batched monthly billing
- Transparent: Order/asset approval workflow
- Informative: Easily see past orders, items currently checked out, and favorites