AMECO relies on a combination of human intelligence, proprietary processes, and advanced technology to be the trusted advisor in Site Services® that provides value beyond a mere commodity. We help our customers identify needs, anticipate challenges, and capitalize on opportunities to keep their crews work-ready in the most efficient and effective way. From pre-planning to after-action analysis, OnSite IQ is the brains that power our Site Services.
Everything you need, wherever you need it.
Crews on a project site only work well when everything they require is at the ready. Yet identifying, ordering, and managing the Site Services® your project needs is time and labor intensive.
Let StrikeForce by AMECO handle the hassle for you.
StrikeForce Project-Based Site Services Management is the best way to get everything your crews need on the project site delivered, stocked, managed, and serviced by our experts so your team can concentrate on what they do best.
- On-site tool and supply trailers stocked and staffed by our Site Services experts
- Full management of inventory and service — no running out of supplies, searching for lost tools, or desperate trips to a hardware store
- Greater man-hour efficiency — let your crews use their hours for the real job at hand
StrikeForce has as many benefits to your business operations as it does to the teams using the tools, supplies, and capabilities on the project site:
- Reduce your man-hour cost
- Increase individual accountability
- Improve cost control management
- Attain better inventory control and material management
- Optimize labor and tool efficiency usage
- Enjoy a hassle-free supply chain
- Rely on rapid response – quick and reliable mobilization when you need it