OnSite IQ is the combination of the people, processes, and technology that AMECO puts together to keep your site work-ready. The experience and expertise AMECO brings to a project is an instant boost to your OnSite IQ.
Increase safety and efficiency while lowering cost
With more than 75 years supporting capital construction projects, we understand the complexity of the jobsite.
AMECO works with owners, EPCs, construction managers, general contractors, and subcontractors to build some of the world’s most complex projects. We have seen the problems that can arise on a jobsite. More importantly, we have learned how to prevent common problems from arising and how to get back on track when they inevitably do.
AMECO is a single-call resource for indirect project services that are critical to construction activities and common among all contractors and subcontractors working onsite.
These sitewide services are typically
- Independent scopes of service
- Owner driven from the top down
- Duplicated across multiple contractors
- Have potential to create redundant cost centers
- Can increase site congestion
- Are considered a “distraction” or “afterthought” for contractors
- Are not approached with a uniform strategy
AMECO rolls up all Site Services® into a custom solution providing one point of contact for a variety services being performed onsite leading to
- Lower overall cost
- Increased site efficiency
- Increased time on tools
- Actionable Fleet Management
- Sustainability enhancements
- Improved site safety