With thousands of employees operating around the world within a regional support structure and a global network of more than 400 preferred suppliers and manufacturers, we are dedicated to creating innovative solutions with unparalleled expertise and the highest standards of quality, efficiency, and service.
AMECO serves multiple industry sectors, including heavy industrial, energy and chemicals, power, mining and metals, manufacturing, construction, and government. We have experience executing successful projects in remote locations, harsh climates, disaster relief areas, and war zones.
Because of our nearly 70 years of industry experience, AMECO has become a trusted advisor to clients worldwide by providing expertise, responsiveness, reliability, innovation, and safety. Clients rely on AMECO to optimize assets, instill a superior quality and safety culture, and help reduce total operating costs by leveraging the best people, proven processes, and innovative technologies to deliver world-class solutions.
- 2017 International Rental News, #8 on Top Ten Global Player List
- 2017 Rental Equipment Register, #13 on 100 Top Rental Equipment Companies
- 2017 International Rental News, #21 on Top 100 Rental Companies
- National Safety Council, Occupational Excellence Achievement Award for AMECO’s worldwide operations, 2014
- National Safety Council, Superior Safety Performance Award to AMECO’s Canada, Greenville, Houston, Tyler, Kingsport, Mexico, and South Africa operations, 2014
- National Safety Council, Million Work Hours Award, AMECO’s Chile operations, 2014
- Greenville County United Way, Chairman’s Award